Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I've been half-hearted about bringing my flobblebox/tagboard back. Hah. What for? To hear the manly dean's-list-er from singapore say gay stuff? Hmmm okay, think I should get it back.

I think I get a high from mugging. This is sick. I get rushes of wanting to bury myself in studying more often now, which is good. Which is excellent, in fact.

I went to safeway again today (to buy 10kg rice..we had chicken rice for dinner today). Then again bought so much junk food. Now our house is a junk yard of a different kind. Haha.

I hate how I start every sentence with I. 1, it's boring and merely descriptive about what I did. 2, it's too self-centred. but well it's my life you're reading.

red rock, m&ms, shapes, sugar-coated fruit sweets, dried mango. choices to make, fat to put on.

I think kinder bueno white is the real deal. The BEST treat alive.